Stuff your sandwich with hummus and lettuce, tomato, greek olives, avocado, cucumber, sprouts.
Try different salad mixes such as Asian, or add arugula or baby spinach to your salad.
Roll up some sushi with avocado, cucumber, shredded carrot, sprouts, and mushroom.
Pack some vegetable soup in thermos.
Eat some tasty vegetarian leftovers from the night before!
Vegetarian burrito or tacos full of beans, lettuce, tomato, avocado, salsa.
Use whole wheat tortillas to “wrap” leftovers such as rice, seasoned tofu, veggies, etc.
Personal pizzas go veggie when you leave off the cheese and pile it high with red pepper, onions, olives, spinach, broccoli, zucchini, eggplant.
Make your own veggie burgers or buy them in the frozen food section of the health food store! Top with lettuce, tomato, sprouts, avocado, and serve with baked potato “fries”.
Stuffed grape leaves are great!
Place grilled or roasted vegetables on a roll and top with vegan pesto sauce.
Baked tofu is great to put in sandwiches or salads with lots of veggies to eat with leftovers!
- Lunch Baked Avocado Sandwiches
- Lunch Baked Potato Fries
- Lunch Baked Tofu
- Lunch Californa Nori Rolls
- Lunch Easy Pizza Crust
- Lunch Farmer’s Market Soup
- Lunch Hummas Dip With Veggies
- Lunch Mediterranean Vegetable Pizza
- Lunch Red Beans and Avocado Salad
- Lunch Summer Squash Patties
- Lunch Tempeh Waldorf Salad
- Lunch Veggie Rice Burgers
- Lunch Wilted Spinach and Portobello Mushroom Salad