Important and Informative Workshops Can Come to You!
Dr. Christine Anderson is available to do workshops by request for small or large groups on a variety of topics which include, but are not limited to:
- Vaccine Safety
- Traveling with kids
- Nutrition Basics
- Infant and Child CPR and Natural First Aid (*additional fee for supplies)
- Workplace and Home Ergonomics
- Fertility Naturally
- Anti-Aging Naturally
- Back Care Basics
- Introduction to Yoga
- Yoga for Spinal Health
- Introduction to Vegetarian Basics
- Family Fitness
- How to Get Kids to Eat Their Veggies
- Homeopathy for the Whole Family
- How to Feed Your Child`s Brain
- How to Keep Your Kids Healthy
- Natural Ways to Support the Immune System
- Antibiotic Alternatives
- The Power of Fevers
- ADD & Learning Disabilities
- Obesity in Kids
- Any Topic Tailored Specifically to Your Needs
Dr. Anderson also offers “the Nervous System,” “Back Care Basics,” and “Backpack Safety” as presentations geared toward children.
Groups of 10 or more may receive their workshop for free. (*some workshops may require additional fees for supplies) Please feel free to contact Dr. Christine Anderson for pricing and availability at (323) 436-2735.
Please let us know if you have a contact at your child`s school or class, your workplace, local bookstore, health food store, gym, yoga studio, play group, birthing center mommy-n-me class or anywhere else that would be interested in holding a private workshop with Dr. Anderson.
Dr. Anderson spoke about the nervous system with the kids at West Hollywood Preschool on November 18th 2004. The kids had such a great time learning with Dr. Chris that they made this huge thank you note for her to hang in her office.